2 oz Portion Cup, Ramekin, Natural White Bagasse - 50 pk
Great sample cups!
Posted by Jenni, Luna Tea Company on 26th Dec 2014
I use these cups for my tea business to hand out samples to customers. They're perfect size, and I like that they're biodegradable since I go through so many a day. My customers really like the eco-friendly touch as well.
I ordered online and the shipping was fast and easy!
Bamblu has a money back guarantee. Please see our Returns page under Customer Service for full details.
Bagasse Taster Cup / Ramekin - 2 oz size. Sold in packs of 50.
Bagasse is made of sugarcane pulp. Call them portion cups, taster or sample cups, or ramekins, they serve many needs. Ideal for individual servings of salsa, condiments, butter and sauces. They're also useful to hold small gifts of your homemade treats. Just so you know, you may safely put boiling liquid in this cup.
- For hot or cold food, solid or liquid.
- Renewable, made from sustainable resources
- 100% tree and plastic free
- ASTM 6400 approved.
- Oven friendly up to 200 Fahrenheit
- Microwaveable and freezer safe
- Compostable in home and commercial facilities
- USDA certified biobased product
- BPI certified
1 package: 50 cups
Pkg Weight: approx. .6 lbs
Learn more, read the specs.