Bamblu's Colorful Cutlery - Compostable disposable 6 inch spring green fork made from corn sugars. A fun choice for picnics, elegant for parties, and safe for your child's bag lunch! Pearlescent colors have a smooth surface, are strong and feel comfortable in your hand. Disposable utensil that may be hand-washed and re-used. A perfect replacement for plastic cutlery.
- For hot or cold food.
- Heat tolerant up to 110 Fahrenheit.
- Made of polylactic acid (PLA) resin using Ingeo™ biopolymer, made from plant sugars, not starch, not oil, not CPLA, not plastic.
- 100% annually renewable plant resources, corn grown in U.S.A., compliant with U.S. food safety guidelines.
- Compostable in a commercial composting facility, actually providing nutrition to the earth.
- "Compostable" word embedded on reverse of handle
1 package: 50 pieces
Pkg Weight: approx. .45 lbs