Bamblu Palm Leaf Bowl, 12.5 inch x 7 inch Oval Bowl (or Boat) - Overstocked, so you get a big discount! This shape requires a large leaf and is normally priced higher than our 10" deep plate. We use this style for nachos, chili, shish-kabob, large salads, popcorn or a serving bowl on the table. It's uses are endless! Completely organic, palm plates are made with one leaf, molded with steam and excess is cut from molded shape, all in one motion. No leaves are joined together, ever. Palm leaf plates and bowls are your best choice in disposable tableware since paper plates were invented! Biodegradable, compostable, disposable and washable.
Perfect for everyday use, your catered event and weddings. We keep a couple sizes handy for lunch and snacks. They're sturdy and light, stronger than other disposable products. Bamblu quality palm leaf can hold liquid for three to four hours. They are designed for one use, but they may be washed a few times, too. How many times really depends on how you use them. Refrigerator, freezer and heat safe. read more...
- Completely organic, made of fallen areca palm leaves and water - only!
- Puncture and leak resistant.
- Oil and water resistant.
- For hot or cold food.
- Microwave and oven safe, up to 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sturdy, can hold up to 20 times it's weight.
- Packaged product has a 2 year shelf life.
- Disposable and Washable (gentle wash with soap and water, do NOT immerse in water, dry flat upside down).
- Naturally HOME compostable, within 3 months without any light, oxygen or chemicals.
- certified to ASTM Standard D6866.
- Bamblu Palm Leaf Dinnerware is a USDA Certified Biobased Product, since July, 2012.
Dimensions of 1: approx. 7 x 12.5 inch (32 cm length), 1 inch deep
1 pack: 10 pieces
Packaged in food grade shrink pack or compostable packaging.
Made in India.